Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lewis and Lincoln Chew - youngest Facebook member?

I am glad to find out that Lewis Chew and Lincoln Chew have joined Facebook making them the one of the youngest if not the youngest Facebook member in the world.

Today I received an email alerting to a new social network called Acobay. It is a social network like Facebook but different in that it is based on Stuff such as cameras. Since I have been using Canon Powershot digital cameras, I have added my feedback on Canon Powershot A570.

One thing I found out is that Acobay has provision for adding a Wishlist. If you see something you fancy for your coming birthday, for example, you can add that product to your wishlist and let your family and friends know about it. That may solve my problem with presents or gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On your place I would try to solve this problem itself.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Do you mind if I ask what your source is for this information?