Monday, January 29, 2007

Google Blog*Star Award

Hi Grandchild,

Your granddad just received a package from Google USA. It was a package of goodies consisting of a Blogger T-shirt, a Google water bottle, and 5 Google ballpoint pens. It was for my Blog*Star 2006 award. See a photo of me in the T-shirt in front of my trusty keyboard with the water bottle and the 5 pens in the foreground:

Google Blog*Star Award
Click to enlarge


Looks like it arrived in time for the Chinese New Year which is just around the corner.

Note that I have shaved and got my hair cut. Fortunately you can't see my fingernails and toenails.

Here is where mention of the award was made: Blog*Star

Your grandpa have won other awards, but talking too much about them will make me look like I am boasting. Based on what I am currently doing, I am very satified that Google Blogger has chosen me to be a Blog*Star and that is enough for me.

Hope you are proud of your granddad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!
I want a blogger t-shirt too!!!

I know your grandchild is very proud of you.

Take care.



Anonymous said...

Peter:
You look much more fit as well. Rgds

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Thank God I still am relatively healthy.

Anonymous said...

Hi dad!! Yes, thank God you are relatively healthy!! But you still need to continue to exercise ya!! :p

TripleJin said...

hahaha..you sound like my grandpapa!!!

I wish my grandpapa blogged....because he always like to talk to us!